Rob Eastham

Rob Eastham
50m Prone

Monday, July 28, 2008

Europe Phase Two: Munich, Germany

Well Germany seems to be my favourite place do far. Its well set out and organised so efficiently there's pretty much no stress in travelling either on the highways or in the streets. The one to thing to watch is the footpaths which are divided equally into walking and cycling areas. those damn cyclists sneak right up on ya before they ring their little 'get outta my way bells', if they do at all. i came close to getting mowed down a few times.

The competition went real well i felt, a 591 in the elimination round, which got me throught to the qualification match where I shot a 592. think I ended up 49th from the 98 shooters in that match. not the best result but its sure damn good enough for me, the rest in the event are the best in the world don't forget!I had a few days free, had a few loooong walks around Munich, saw the opera house, a big church and several clock towers.

Next stop, Milan

No comments: