Rob Eastham

Rob Eastham
50m Prone

Monday, July 28, 2008

Europe Phase One: England - May

Hey guys, keepin u all updated from England. Its awesum here so far, staying at the Bisley Shooting Centre justs south of Woking. We're a 15min train ride from London I think so not too far from the big smoke. Had our first day of training today, I only did a half hour because I'm still a tad jet lagged and the wind is making things difficult.In the few days I've been here I went to Windsor Castle, Oxford town and University and the factory where thet make our target ammo (Eley). so far its been pretty wicked, got some good pics of Morris with castle guards and armed policemen and stuff. We have a second day of training tomorrow then off to Munich the day after for the first World Cup.

No comments: